Sony are sending emails, arranging meetings with press websites and all with only one purpose: February 20. The company could have set a deadline for Orbis. They are calling a lot of doors; therefore they are preparing something big.
I am not a tech man, I am gamer and I want games. What games could we expect in the Orbis’s presentation? Come on, let’s play:
- Naughty Dog: Uncharted 4. I have no doubts. They use to start a new IP in a new gen. Maybe Nathan Drake is already dead for Naughty.
- Guerrilla Games: New IP. Killzone 4 for the second window launch.
- Media Molecule: New IP. Weeks ago, they hinted that they were a little bit tired of LittleBigPlanet.
- SCE Japan Studio: I don’t know (I really know what are they doing but I can’t speak about that, sorry). JRPG? They did a great work in PSX times with that genre.
- Polyphony Digital: Gran Turismo 6. Estimated launch: 2018. XD
- Bend Studio: Action game or PS Vita unannounced game.
- Santa Monica: God of War IV without Kratos.
- Sucker Punch: New IP. Infamous 2 closed the circle.
- Evolution Studios: New IP, like Project Gotham Racing.
Join VGLeaks!: Follow @VGLeaks
That’s my bet. What do you think? Or What games would you like for the window launch?